I can't believe I am only a few weeks away from having my 4th baby! I can say I have a little experience packing for the hospital and with that in mind, here is all the details of whats in my hospital bag this time around.
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE ANY DOCUMENTS OR I.D. THAT YOU NEED FOR THE HOSPITAL
1. Pijamas with a robe - nice and comfy pijamas that are easy to nurse.
2. Slippers & Rubber Flip Flop -
3. Post pregnancy belly band - I like using a belly band just for support.
4. Towel - I like to take my own towel for when I take a bath, I do not like the ones in the hospital.
5. Toiletries & Makeup - Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, makeup etc.
6. Bras & panties - you should take your nursing bras and some post- partum panties even dough the hospital gives you disposable ones.
7. Phone & Camara with chargers - you will be using your phone and your camera A LOT so don't forget the chargers (extra long cables can be very handy).
8. Nursing pads and gel pads - I start protecting my nipples since day 1, so I take my lanolihn gel pads.
9. Going Home Outfit - something confortable that you can go home with.
2. Onsies and Footies - I use basic white onesies and pants for under their PJs so they stay very warm.
3. Pacifiers - I like taking my own pacifiers so the baby will get used to it since day 1.
4. Swaddles & Burp cloths
6. Boppy nursing pillow - This pilliw can really help while breastfeeding, so taking it to the hospital is very important to have the most confort possible.
7. Car Seat - This is very important, for you to take the baby home you will need the car seat!